Exciting new projects and continued growth has created immediate opportunities for a Project Specialist in our Phoenix office. MCG Architecture provides competent professional service to our clients, strives to achieve design excellence and to maintain a vital growth pattern for our employees. MCG Architecture will expose you to a variety of projects and challenges that will help you make an impact nationwide.
- Candidates to have from 1 – 2 years of experience in an architectural office or a Bachelor’s degree from an Accredited School of Architecture (Preferred)
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit
- To prepare with reasonable speed, quality and accuracy, various construction documents and renderings consistent with the standard of quality representative, The Project Specialist, as a member of the Technical Document and/or Design team, is to perform tasks with a thorough understanding of the team goals. The Project Specialist is the major instrument with which the team accomplishes its goals.
- MCG Offers competitive salaries
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Bonus structure
Apply to mcg architecture
MCG is always seeking qualified individuals to join our nationally recognized team of architects and designers. We encourage you to apply to join the MCG Architecture team by submitting your resume here.