Exciting new projects and continued growth has created immediate opportunities for a Project Manager in our Phoenix office. MCG Architecture provides competent professional service to our clients, strives to achieve design excellence and to maintain a vital growth pattern for our employees. MCG Architecture will expose you to a variety of projects and challenges that will help you make an impact nationwide.
- Candidates to have from 5 – 7 years of experience in an architectural office
Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited School of Architecture (Preferred)
- Responsible for all aspects of project management, including client communication, management of project team and project account finance from project conception to completion.
- MCG Offers competitive salaries
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Bonus structure
Apply to mcg architecture
MCG is always seeking qualified individuals to join our nationally recognized team of architects and designers. We encourage you to apply to join the MCG Architecture team by submitting your resume here.