Exciting new projects and continued growth has created immediate opportunities for a Job Captain in our Cleveland office. MCG Architecture provides competent professional service to our clients, strives to achieve design excellence and to maintain a vital growth pattern for our employees. MCG Architecture will expose you to a variety of projects and challenges that will help you make an impact nationwide.
- Candidates to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school of Architecture
- Job Captain candidates to have from two to five years’ experience in an Architectural office
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, PhotoShop and Revit.
- Candidates must be self-motivated
- Involved in the project from conception through completion.
- Insuring all tasks are done in a timely manner.
- Preparation of Construction Documents.
- MCG offers competitive salaries with overtime pay.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k plan with matching
- Bonus structure
- Personnel time off (PTO)
- Paid time off to take Architectural Registration Exam (ARE)
- Workout facility with showers in building
Apply to mcg architecture
MCG is always seeking qualified individuals to join our nationally recognized team of architects and designers. We encourage you to apply to join the MCG Architecture team by submitting your resume here.