Architectural Project Manager
Exciting new projects and continued growth have created immediate opportunities for a Project Manager in our Phoenix/Tempe office. MCG Architecture provides competent professional service to our clients and strives to achieve design excellence and maintain a vital growth pattern for our employees. MCG Architecture will expose you to a variety of projects and challenges that will help you make an impact nationwide.
- Candidates have from 5 to 7 years of experience in an architectural office
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (preferred/not required)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of architecture (preferred/not required)
- Responsible for all aspects of architectural project management, including client communication, management of the project team, and project account finance from project conception to completion
- MCG Architecture offers competitive salaries
- Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Bonus structure
Apply to mcg architecture
MCG is always seeking qualified individuals to join our nationally recognized team of architects and designers. We encourage you to apply to join the MCG Architecture team by submitting your resume here.