Exciting new projects and continued growth has created openings for Project Coordinators in our San Francisco, CA office. Please find information regarding responsibilities and necessary qualifications for our available Project Coordinator positions below.
- Site survey review
- Design development
- Construction documents
- Coordinating schedules for consultants and in-house staff
- Minimum of six years experience in Healthcare and Commercial Architecture
- Must be a self-starter, big picture and detail-oriented individual
- Must have the ability to organize multiple projects in different phases simultaneously
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in Revit is a plus, but not required
mcg architecture is always searching for bright and capable individuals with a background in architecture and a passion for community. If you think you may be a great fit for our Project Coordinator jobs in San Francisco, please apply using the form below.
Apply to mcg architecture
MCG is always seeking qualified individuals to join our nationally recognized team of architects and designers. We encourage you to apply to join the MCG Architecture team by submitting your resume here.